I love being a Realtor® because it gives me an opportunity to really help people. Buying and selling real estate can be stressful - but it doesn't have to be with the right support. My first priority is to provide each of my clients with above and beyond service including:
- Upbeat attitude to navigate the bumps with a smile!
- Data driven Broker Price Opinion to ensure you understand pricing whether buying or selling your home
- Previewing homes to streamline the process for buyers
- Expert knowledge on schools including for children with special needs
- Providing outstanding contractor referrals and compiling repair estimates as needed
- Vision - For most of us, our home is our largest asset, I have lived in 6 states & owned multiple fixer uppers. I can see what can be!
- Excellent communications skills - I am here for my clients 24/7, keeping you informed!
If you are thinking of buying or selling your home - I can help!
A little about me: I grew up on a lake in upstate NY and love living in Lake Oswego, Oregon - A beautiful place with easy access to all the things I enjoy: skiing, trail running, boating, beach walks, golf, delicious food, and more. My husband and I have four children. When we moved to Oregon for his work in 2015, we specifically picked Lake Oswego for the schools. We are so glad we did as our kids have truly benefited, including our third son who has Down syndrome. If you are relocating and worried about schools or have a child with special needs - I would love to help you!